Monday 24 August 2015

DISTINCTION MUST DO

Being a role model to younger students in the Kakano team

Today at the full school assembly I was being a role model to the younger students in the Kakano team.  I was being a role model by walking ino the hall respectfully, and looking at the person talking.  I was also not fiddling with anything or swinging my legs everywhere while someone was talking.  I was also showing respect during the house points update by communicating respectfully, clapping after each place had been announced and I was not booing any house colour.  Another thing I was doing was clapping after someone had got an award or after someone spoke ( when it was necessary to clap after someone spoke )   I also got a pozi from a teacher that thought I showed the CARE values and the care values stand for: C: stands for community, A: stands for active thinking, R: stands for respect and E: stands for excellence.  When the assembly was finished I was being a role model for the younger students in the Kakano team by walking back respectfully so the person next to me could only hear me and no one  else.

No comments:

Post a Comment