Tuesday 11 August 2015

DISTINCTION MUST DO

Technology

Today everyone needed to be at school at 8.30am because it was technology.  We all lined up in either bus 1 or bus 2.  On the bus ride I was respecting the bus driver by sitting quietly and talking to the person next to me so only they could hear me.  When it was time to get of the bus I thanked the bus driver for driving us to Lincoln for technology.  When it was time to go back to school, I was waiting in line quietly as we were waiting to get on the bus.  When we were allowed to get on the bus, I got on the bus quietly.  On the way back to school I was doing the same thing I did on the way to Lincoln that was sitting quietly so only the person next to me could hear me and thanked the bus driver for driving us back to school.  After I got off the bus I was talking to the person next to me so only they could hear me and not anyone else could hear me, but we all got in the hall because it was loud walking back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment