Friday 14 August 2015

DISTINCTION CAN DO

Kapa Haka

Today at Kapa Haka we firstly practiced our school waiata and the actions to the song.  Then we all practiced as a group tahurihuri ana which is the song we are going to be using poi in.  We all practiced that song and years 4-7 were practicing short poi  and the year 8's were practicing there long poi.  The first time we practiced we only forgot one move in the poi the was fairly new to us.  Then we all learnt that move we forgot and we tried doing the routine again and I kinda got the routine sorted but I was still struggling with the newest move.  Finally I got the hang of it and Matua showed us some more moves but they were easier to get the hang of.  Then for the last time we practiced the full routine and I thought I did really well doing the routine.  When I fully got the hang of it I kept going on and on because after I had got the hang of it was more fun to do it and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment