Monday 4 April 2016

Merit Evidence - Kapahaka #1

KapaHaka

Can do

 On Friday I had Kapa Haka. It was at 10.30.

I walked over to the hall quickly and respectfully and took my shoes off in the hall foyer.

Once I was inside I sat down in my spot and talked quietly to the people beside me.

The first song we sang was He honore. We did this as a warm up.

Next we sang hareruia. We decided this will be our opening song for the Cultural festival but only a few people will be on stage at the start singing then the girls join in then the boys.

Then we sang the school song. We went through it a few times then Mr Brown told us to stop. Mrs Baker and Mr Brown ah came up with a new move. It was sliding across while doing jazz hands. We did this a few times and the it was time to go.


The CARE value I showed was Respect because I didn't talk while anyone else was talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment