Thursday 14 April 2016

Drama Improvisation Term 1



WALT: Apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are always say yes, Use past knowledge and be specific.

Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at are don't be nervous.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was all the improv games because they were really fun and they taught me alot about Improvisation.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was 

finding the Improvisation techniques in the videos because you needed to think about it and come up with them because they weren't obvious.

My favourite improv game was The name rap game because it was fun trying to rhyme names to make a rap.
My next step/ something I need to work on further in improvisation is not being nervous to perform infront of an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment