Thursday 31 March 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

PE Modelling book


My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were standing side on and keeping my eye on the ball.



The throwing and catching strategies
I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were standing in a good position so I can catch the ball and standing side on while throwing the ball.


To improve my striking of a ball I need to hit the ball harder because sometimes it went flat and it didn't go very far.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to have soft hands because when I went for a catch the ball bounced straight out of my hands.


The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounders because we got to hit the ball, run and field.

No comments:

Post a Comment