Friday 1 July 2016

Excellence Evidence - Can do #2

Kapa Haka

Can do

On Friday I had Kapa Haka.

Firstly, I walked respectfully to the hall and took my shoes off.  I entered the hall and sat in my place ready to start.

When everyone arrived, we starting warming up our voices.  The song we sung was He Honore.  Once we had sung that song, we moved onto Pa Mai.  The girl who usually started the song off wasn't there so the Year 8 girls had the opportunity to do it.  We didn't do it loud enough so the Year 4's gave it a go.  They were quite loud.

Then we sung Tahururu and Our school song.

The we started to practice for the Celebration of learning assembly and the Open day.

The CARE value I showed was Respect because I was very respectful towards others.

I got involved by singing at my very best each time.





No comments:

Post a Comment