Tuesday 26 July 2016

My CARE Progress.

My CARE Progress.

I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress.

I am Proud of my Progress because I achieved my Bronze last term and I have already got few ticks for my Silver.


How far away are you from reaching your Silver?

I am quite far away from my Silver.


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E.

I have chosen Active Thinking because I don't contribute to class and group discussions that often.


To achieve my Silver award quicker I need to Tick all my ticks off straight away instead of waiting till I have like 50 ticks I need to record.


The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is try to use most of the CARE values for the rest of the year instead of using them sometimes.

We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment