Friday 27 May 2016

Merit Evidence - Kapahaka #5

Kapahaka

Can do

On Friday I had Kapahaka.  We practice every week on Friday from 10.30 to around 11.30 at the latest.

Today we had no warm up, so we went straight into Hareuia.   We practiced Hareuia for the whole session which I found was helpful because I needed to work on Hareuia, so I got a lot of practice.

We finished around 11.20.  So the year 8 girls practiced long poi for the last ten minutes of morning tea.  Before Morning tea Mrs Baker said to us that we can bring the long poi home to practice with.
Once the bell rang we went straight to class and got ready for the rest of the day.

I think I have shown Resilient because The long poi was very hard but I kept trying and I finally got the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment