Friday 26 August 2016

Excellence Evidence - Can Do #1

Can Do

Librarian

On Wednesday Monique, Sam, Samara and I with a few other people had a Librarian meeting because we are starting a new Library system to make it easier for other students.  We have a new website for the Library so people can Reserve and can give feedback about books without needing to go in the Library.


So we are learning about the new system so we can teach other classes on Wednesday next week at Read and Feed time.  After Mrs Ward explained what we needed to do we got to have a little play around with it.  Everyone got Partnered up and got assigned a class.  I and with Alex and I am going to Room 6.

After the meeting was finished I went outside and played withe my friend before the bell rung and it was time to go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment